Saturday, March 1, 2008

No longer neglected!

My poor neglected Jeep got some much needed TLC from me and Jeremy today. I finally was able to get that Warn gas tank skid that has been sitting in Kim's living room for about 6 months underneath the Jeep. Big thanks to Jeremy for his help as there is no way I could have done it without him. Downside...the tow hitch didn't fit with the new tank skid so I will have to get a new bumper with an incorporated hitch...oh darn.

Today also starts a new day in the history of my TJ as it is no longer known as WILLSTJ (nobody except Jeep aficionados had any idea what that meant.) My Jeep is now MCJEEP. This goes along with my Mom's MrsMac (VW bug) and my brothers MCTHING (VW Thing). I will get some pics up soon of the new additions. Have a good Saturday and I promise I will help you get that equipment on your Jeep next week Jer.

Will

No comments: